LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

la a ceathair: 400

Day 4: ABC
        So today has been ok, stomach is kind of weird and rumbly but otherwise alright. I feel like I have gained weight, but I am not going to concentrate on that. Today for lunch I had a bowl of vegetable soup. I had a revelation last night that I could eat soup to keep myself in check. So now hopefully it will get easier. I also had animal crackers as a snack and I started to take my vitamins again, so we will see how that goes.
        Soup: 80
        Animal Crackers: 6=50
        Had dinner with Grammy, to make it less suspicious tomorrow I suppose. Had a frozen meal, and have made a decree that there will be no eating after 6:30 pm. I bought a lot of soup today so hopefully that will help ease the pressure a little. Also, I am going to make up tentative meal plans for the next few days so it won’t all be guess work.
        Frozen Meal: 270
        Total: 400
        Perfect results today J still feel bloated and icky but I am going to do some toning workouts and a few ab workouts so hopefully that will help. Talking to Kate really helps to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment