LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

la a sé: 200

Day 6: ABC
     Gosh, today was a total failure! First the power in the whole city was out so my grandmother and I went out for breakfast. I had 2 scrambled eggs, some hash browns, 2 pieces of wheat toast and almost a whole bowl of oatmeal :P
        Breakfast: Eggs= 2= 200
        Hash Browns= 200
        Oatmeal= 200
        Toast= 2 pieces= 200
        So that was a complete bust! I had about 800 calories for breakfast! Holy crap what the heck was I thinking, oh that’s right I wasn’t. Then for dinner we went out and I had 2 more pieces of toast with jam and also a few scraps from my mom and grandmother.
        Toast= 250
        Jam= 80
        Scraps= 120
        Total=1250
        So all in all today sucked :P though it is going to be hard from now on because my mom is here and then I am going to New York for a week with a bunch of people…life is unfair. I will just work out tonight and get back on track tomorrow with a limit of 300.

No comments:

Post a Comment