LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

la a cúig: 100

Day 5: ABC
     Today I went for a hike at The Headlands, about 2.4 miles, but had to cut it short because of cramps. Damn being a girl. But I did really well today other than that one set back. I had an energy drink mix thing, blueberry and acai, and then I had the other half of the soup from yesterday for dinner. Mom comes tomorrow, but I managed to wiggle out of going out to dinner and I am going to have soup again. After tomorrow it will be harder to stay right on target, but I will find a way. I weighed in yesterday at 165 still which bummed me out, but today I weighed in at 161! J Motivation? I think yes!
        Drink Mix: 5
        Soup: 90
        Total: 95

No comments:

Post a Comment